Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!...Happy Birthday to me!...Happy...Birth...no? sad

Well, mom and I road into Strasbourg today to get some of our weekend travel train tickets reserved. We got Paris booked for this weekend. Nice booked for the following weekend. Then we asked the woman to look up London. My parents had agreed to go to London for my birthday weekend. But, after looking up the trains for Strasbourg to Paris, Paris to London, we discovered it would be an extra 600 euros round trip. Yikes. So, no London for my birthday.
Then we went over to Germany to get a few things, and I stopped to get a little retail therapy. I got a really cute skirt, sweater, and earrings. I feel a little better. : )

Something that makes me feel A MILLION times better, is thinking about a boy waiting for me at home... who apparently bought something small, expense, and sparkly last night...happy happy happy

No comments:

Post a Comment